Took me long enough … I finally fixed the certs!

This was bad of me. For years, we’ve been using self signed certs for lots of things. I figured we wouldn’t host our own store, or do other things like that.

Well, all that is going to change. The Amazon web-store is actually hard to use, and costs us too much. Not to mention the various restrictions they impose. So we are moving the store to our server. Look for the announcement soon.

But this required that we get SSL up with real certs. So I spent the day doing this. Should have been quicker, but we were securing multiple services.

Well, we are now using certs for web, mail, etc. Correctly at that.

Viewed 6298 times by 1103 viewers

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail