I mentioned previously that we have some new (shiny) things … and it looks like you’ll be able to hear about them at my talk.
See the schedule for timing information.
This said, please note that we have a terrific line up of people giving talks:
- Fintan Quill from Kx on kdb+ … which is an awesome market leading Big Data Time Series analytics and database tool that runs absolutely balls-out insanely fast on our architecture
- Christian Mohrbacher from Thinkparq on BeeGFS … the primary parallel file system we are leveraging for Unison parallel file system appliances
- Mark Nelson from Inktank/Red Hat on Ceph … the reliable block and object storage system that we’ve built into our Unison Object/Block Storage appliance
- Doug Eadline from Basement Supercomputing on Hadoop, and likely showing a Limulus deskside Hadoop appliance
- Phil Mucci from Minimal Metrics on optimization problems for systems and code.
You may see me talking about Forte. Yes, you may see that. Quite likely.
What is Forte?
(big evil grin)
I’ll save that for another post.
Viewed 48104 times by 4405 viewers