So I spent the day trying to figure out why my simple form submission which then generated an XML output, and then a subsequent post to Zoho CRM, did not, in fact, work.
I was doing this without the Zoho code, just a description of their API. Its an older API, that much is obvious. You talk to it through XML. You post your XML. But you put parameters on the URI to control the post.
I reduced my problem down to a very simple test script, that perfectly illustrated the problem.
Day 1 was incredible. Day 2 topped day 1 by a fair amount. I had realized yesterday that I had forgotten to put up our speedometer website which pulled data directly from the siFlash hardware on the real IO performance. I had this unit running hard, and the IO operations were moving quite well. So … Read moreSC13: Day 2 wrap up