I mentioned previously that we have some new (shiny) things … and it looks like you’ll be able to hear about them at my talk.
See the schedule for timing information.
This said, please note that we have a terrific line up of people giving talks:
- Fintan Quill from Kx on kdb+ … which is an awesome market leading Big Data Time Series analytics and database tool that runs absolutely balls-out insanely fast on our architecture
- Christian Mohrbacher from Thinkparq on BeeGFS … the primary parallel file system we are leveraging for Unison parallel file system appliances
- Mark Nelson from Inktank/Red Hat on Ceph … the reliable block and object storage system that we’ve built into our Unison Object/Block Storage appliance
- Doug Eadline from Basement Supercomputing on Hadoop, and likely showing a Limulus deskside Hadoop appliance
- Phil Mucci from Minimal Metrics on optimization problems for systems and code.
- You may see me talking about Forte. Yes, you may see that. Quite likely.
What is Forte?
(big evil grin)
I’ll save that for another post.